Fullington Finger Lakes Giveaway Registration Form
- 682 registered contestants
- Contest start date 4/7/2014
- Contest end date 6/1/2014
- 39 days left until contest closing
ABC 23, FOX 8, THIStv
Unique Boutique Finger Lakes Trip
ABC 23, FOX 8, THIS West Central Pennsylvania and Fullington Trailways want to send you to The Finger Lakes in New York.
The trip begins on August 2nd with stops at some premiere wineries and dinner at the Belhurst Castle. On Sunday there are visits to Waterloo, Watkins Glen and more!
Click here to view the complete itinerary.
The Unique Boutique Finger Lakes Trip Giveaway brought to you by Fullington Trailways, ABC 23, FOX 8, and THIS West Central Pennsylvania.
ENTER NOW for your chance to win!Official Rules and Regulation for WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and Fullington Trailways Unique Boutique Finger Lakes Trip Giveaway:
1. No purchase necessary. By entering this contest, you agree and understand that your information will be shared with the contest sponsor (Fullington Trailways) but will not be sold or shared with any other agency. The contest will begin on Monday, April 7, 2014 and end on Sunday, June 1, 2014. (Contest Period).
2. One grand prize winner will randomly be selected on Monday, June 2, 2014, from all eligible registrations to receive two seats on the Castle to Castel Tour. (Retail Value - $758) In order to be eligible, registrants must submit entry online at www.abc23.com or www.fox8tv.com. Registrants must meet specifications as outlined in items 3-21 of the official rules and regulations.
3. Entries must be received by midnight on 6/1/14 in order to be eligible.
4. Individuals may only submit one entry per day on the website during the duration of the WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 Fullington Trailways Unique Boutique Finger Lakes Trip Giveaway.
5. Only one individual per household per day may submit one entry per day on the website and one entry per day on the mobile site during the duration of the WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 Fullington Trailways Unique Boutique Finger Lakes Trip Giveaway.
6. Registrants must be 21 years of age or older.
7. Grand Prize is two seats on the Castle to Castel Tour on August 2nd through August 3rd, 2014. Tour includes Fullington deluxe motorcoach transportation, Hotel accommodations, Tastings and attractions, one breakfast and one dinner per person.
8. Grand prize winner must be picked up at one of the following stops at the following times on Saturday, August 2nd: DuBois 5:00 am, Clearfield 5:30 am, Philipsburg 6:00 am, State College 6:30 am, or Lamar 7:00 am.
9. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. The prize drawing will take place on Monday, June 2, 2014, and winner will be notified at the phone number listed on the registration.
11. Tour arrangements must be made with Fullington Trailways Manager of Retail Tours at (814) 765-9709 ext 202 no later than 7/2/14.
12. Prize is non-transferrable. No substitutions or exchanges will be allowed. No cash value. Winning contestant is responsible for the expense of taxes and any transfer fees.
13. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 do not assume any responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry, email or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, including those that may decrease or increase the chances of winning or participating in the Contest. Due to Internet delays and/or other technical issues, what you hear on WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 online may be delayed or not functional or malfunctioning during certain times. These events may cause you difficulty in participating in the Contest. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled transmissions. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the for WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. All entries become the sole property of WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and will not be returned. For the name of the winner, available after the drawing, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Fullington Giveaway, c/o WWCP/WATM, 1450 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, PA 15904.
15. By receipt of any Contest prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8, their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
16. Prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash unless specified above and must be accepted as awarded, or prize(s) will be forfeited. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and Fullington Trailways reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
17. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and Fullington Trailways reserve the right to use the winner's likeness, name, photograph and voice for any and all promotional purposes.
18. Employees and family members of WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and Fullington Trailways, their franchises, and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
19. Employees and family members of competing media (broadcast television, cable television, radio, newspaper) their franchises and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
20. Any individual who has won any contest sponsored by WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 with a grand prize valued at $500 or more within a 365 day period of 6/1/2014 shall be ineligible to win. The selected winner will be disqualified if they, or any member of their household, have won any contest sponsored by WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 with a grand prize valued at $500 or more within a 365 day period of 6/1/2014.
21. In the event that the grand prize winner does not meet the requirements as outlined above, an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining qualified contestants. Any alternate winner must meet the contest requirements as set forth. This alternate selection process shall continue until a qualified winner is selected.
22. Contest dates are 4/7/14-6/1/14.
Compliance with the Communications Act of 1934 & FCC Rules
The above-described Contest and the posting of Material Terms and Rules is WWCP/WATM's good faith effort to comply with the statutory provision regarding contests as set forth at Section 508 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended (the "Act") and the requirements of the Federal Communications Commission (the "Commission") governing the broadcast of licensee-conducted contests set forth in Section 73.1216 of the Commission's rules (i.e., 47 C.F.R. 73.1216). These rules require that a licensee that broadcasts or advertises information about a contest that it conducts shall fully and accurately disclose the material terms of the contest, and shall conduct the contest substantially as announced or advertised. No contest description shall be false, misleading or deceptive with respect to any material term.
a. For purposes of 47 C.F.R. 73.1216, the term "contest" is defined as a scheme in which a prize is offered or awarded, based upon chance, diligence, knowledge or skill, to members of the public. "Material terms" include those factors which define the operation of the contest and which affect participation therein. Although the material terms may vary widely depending upon the exact nature of the contest, they will generally include: (1) how to enter or participate; (2) eligibility restrictions; (3) entry deadline dates; (4) whether prizes can be won; (5) when prizes can be won; (6) the extent, nature, and value of the prizes; (7) the basis for valuation of prizes; (8) time and means of selection of winners; and/or (9) tie-breaking procedures online listening delays may vary depending upon your Internet connection.