<<BACK

Keefer Road Fire
12/16/2013
 
  View Video
 
 
A dog is behind a house fire in Cambria County on Monday morning.  The investigators the dog knocked over a kerosene heater, which started a fire on a chair nearby.  The person who was inside the house along Keefer Road quickly got out and so did the dog.  But it was what happened afterward that most likely saved this home from burning to the ground.  The home was not too badly damaged but some furniture was ruined. 
  
 
  FIND NEWS BY THE FOLLOWING:
Category
County