ABC 23, THIStv, FOX 8 and
Here's what to watch:
1. No purchase necessary. By entering this contest, you agree and understand that your information will be shared with the contest sponsor (Zepka Harley-Davidson) but will not be sold or shared with any other agency. Zepka Harley-Davidson retains the right to contact you with current offers and promotions. You will have the option to opt out of these offers at any time.
2. One hundred (100) contestants will be selected from all qualified entries received at fox8tv.com and abc23.com from Thursday 10/31/2013 – Tuesday 11/26/2013. The one hundred (100) contestants will randomly be selected from all eligible entries received at the conclusion of the contest on 11/27/2013.
3. Contestants can register on our websites (fox8tv.com and abc23.com) by entering the phrase that is found in each of the following shows: ABC23’s: “Good Morning America” (7am-9am Mon-Fri), “Steve Harvey” (10am-11am Mon-Fri), “Queen Latifah” (12pm-1pm Mon-Fri), “Bethenny” (3pm-4pm Mon-Fri), “Katie” (4pm-5pm Mon-Fri), “Doctor Oz” (5pm-6pm Mon-Fri), and “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” (6pm-630pm Mon-Fri), : THIStv’s: “Movie” (2pm-3pm Mon-Fri), “Movie” (8pm-9pm Mon-Fri), and “Movie” (9pm-10pm Mon-Fri), and FOX 8’s: “Maury” (9am-10am Mon-Fri), “Paternity Court” (11am-12pm Mon-Fri), “The Middle” (630pm-7pm Mon-Fri), “Modern Family” (7pm-8pm Mon-Fri), “FOX 8 News at Ten” (10pm-10:35pm Mon-Fri), “Jeopardy” (1035pm-1105pm Mon-Fri), “Arsenio Hall” (1105pm-1205am Mon-Fri), and by visiting Zepka Harley-Davidson at 960 Eisenhower Boulevard, Johnstown, PA, 15904, with your SmartPhone and scanning the Quick response code on the contest poster (Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am-8pm, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am-5:30pm and Saturday 8:30am-3pm). Once you obtain the phrase from each of the above listed shows, you will have 30 minutes from the conclusion of the show to log on to the website to enter. Codes from shows on ABC 23 and THIStv must be entered at www.abc23.com and codes from shows on FOX 8 must be entered at www.fox8tv.com. If any of the above listed shows air at a later time period or are pre-empted for any reason, that corresponding code will still air during the listed time period that day.
4. Each contestant may only register once per show per day and once using the code from Zepka Harley-Davidson for a maximum of nineteen (19) entries per day per contestant. In order to become a contestant, entrants must meet specifications as outlined in items 3-25 of the official rules and regulations for the WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 Zepka Harley-Davidson Contest.
5. One Hundred (100) qualified contestants will be randomly selected at the conclusion of the WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 Zepka Harley-Davidson Contest on 11/27/2013. Those qualified contestants will be notified of their selection via USPS first class mail at the address listed on their contest registration.
6. Qualified contestants present at the time of drawing will be enetered into the grand prize drawing. One winner will be randomly selected and awarded the Grand Prize (2014 Harley-Davidson Sportster® Iron 883™ – retail value $9,109.00) provided they continue to meet the specifications as outlined in the rules.
7. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected live during “FOX 8 primetime programming” between 9pm-10pm on 12/6/2013 at Zepka Harley Davidson, 960 Eisenhower Boulevard, Johnstown, PA, 15904, and must be present to win.
8. Individuals may only be selected once as a contestant during the duration of the WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 Zepka Harley-Davidson Contest.
9. Only one individual per household may be selected as a qualified contestant during the duration of the WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 Zepka Harley-Davidson Contest.
10. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
11. Prize must be collected in person at Zepka Harley Davidson, 960 Eisenhower Boulevard, Johnstown, PA, 15904, not more than 30 days from 12/6/2013.
12. To be awarded the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner must posses and provide proof of a valid motorcycle permit or a valid motorcycle license at the time of collection.
13. The Grand Prize Winner must have and provide proof of valid insurance coverage on the Grand Prize prior to possession.
14. The Grand Prize is not transferable. Except as otherwise provided in the contest Rules, no substitutions or exchanges will be allowed. No cash value.
15. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Federal regulations require the sponsor to issue a 1099 Form to the winner for any prize valued above $500.00. Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving grand prize. Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility that must include Winner’s social security number or resident alien identification number.
16. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 do not assume any responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry, email or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, including those that may decrease or increase the chances of winning or participating in the Contest. Due to Internet delays and/or other technical issues, what you hear on WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 online may be delayed or not functional or malfunctioning during certain times. These events may cause you difficulty in participating in the Contest. WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled transmissions. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the for WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. Prior to receiving prize the Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for the payment of all registration and title fees and all sales/use taxes.
18. All entries become the sole property of WATM ABC 23 / THIS 23.3 / WWCP FOX 8 and will not be returned. For the name of the winner, available after the drawing, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Zepka Giveaway, c/o WWCP/WATM, 1450 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, PA 15904.
19. WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 and Zepka Harley-Davidson are not responsible for accidents, injuries and/or death related to or arising out of the prize(s) being awarded or accepted.
20. Prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash unless specified above and must be accepted as awarded, or prize(s) will be forfeited. WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 and Zepka Harley-Davidson reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
21. WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 reserve the right to use the winner’s likeness, name, photograph and voice for any and all promotional purposes.
22. Employees and family members of WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3, Zepka Harley-Davidson, their franchises, and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
23. Employees and family members of competing media (broadcast television, cable television, radio, newspaper) their franchises and their respective agencies are not eligible to enter or win this contest.
24. Any individual who has won any contest with grand prize valued at $500 or greater sponsored by WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 within a one year (365 day) period of 12/6/2013 shall be ineligible to win. The selected winner will be disqualified if they, or any member of their household, have won any contest with grand prize valued at $500 or greater sponsored by WWCP FOX 8/WATM ABC 23/THIStv 23.3 within a one year period.
25. In the event that the grand prize winner does not meet the requirements or fails to claim the prize as outlined above, an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining qualified contestants on January 6, 2014, at 2:00 pm. Any alternate winner must meet the contest requirements and will be selected in the manner as set forth in the contest rules. This alternate selection process shall continue until a qualified winner is selected.
26. Dates for entering the Contest are 10/31/2013 – 11/26/2013.
Compliance with the Communications Act of 1934 & FCC Rules
The above-described Contest and the posting of Material Terms and Rules is WWCP/WATM's good faith effort to comply with the statutory provision regarding contests as set forth at Section 508 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended (the "Act") and the requirements of the Federal Communications Commission (the "Commission") governing the broadcast of licensee-conducted contests set forth in Section 73.1216 of the Commission's rules (i.e., 47 C.F.R. 73.1216). These rules require that a licensee that broadcasts or advertises information about a contest that it conducts shall fully and accurately disclose the material terms of the contest, and shall conduct the contest substantially as announced or advertised. No contest description shall be false, misleading or deceptive with respect to any material term.